Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Allen
Dr. Carol Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PAttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr and Philadelphia, PA (and 3 other locations). She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus and Episcopal Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Allen has 6 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Carol Allen has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Carol Allen has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Allen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
34 Years Experience
State University of New York at Buffalo
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Carol Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Carol Allen's office for more information.
5000 Woodland Ave Philadelphia, PA : (215) 726-9807
2520 Snyder Ave Philadelphia, PA : (215) 755-7700
800 Washington Ave Philadelphia, PA : (215) 339-5100
4510 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA : (215) 744-1302
432 N 6th St Philadelphia, PA : (215) 925-2400
930 Washington Ave Philadelphia, PA : (215) 627-8000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carol Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.