Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Allen
Dr. Carol Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 3 other locations). She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus and Episcopal Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carol Allen has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Carol Allen has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carol Allen - Posted on November 19th, 2017
Dr. Allen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
34 Years Experience
State University of New York at Buffalo
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carol Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.