Dr. Carol Harkrader Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Harkrader?

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Treating chronic depression is not easy. Yet, through expert assessment, followed by thoughtful and careful effort to find the right medications and doses that worked for me, Dr. Harkrader has helped me immensely. When I first visited Dr. Harkrader, I was very depressed. For three years running now (which is a long period given my history with other practitioners), I have been doing very well. I'm happy and content. She is the right doctor for me.

Marketing Communications Business Owner

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Harkrader to anyone dealing with anxiety and depression. From her you learn that visits and medication alone won't make you feel better. It's like going on a diet: It won't work if you just watch an exercise video and take weight loss pills. You've got to take an active role in getting in shape.

Posted on October 13th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Carol Harkrader for more than 10 years. In that time, she has provided me with outstanding care for my bipolar condition, balancing careful medication management with attentive and caring talk therapy.

Posted on January 10th, 2016