3.1

Have you seen Carol A Hauk?

I began seeing Dr Hauk when I was having feelings of unease; she altered my medications then gradually helped me move towards decision and change. Crisis came after the decisions; she was very supportive, calling me to check on me. When crisis over, we worked on root causes. She has been very helpful to me.

Cari MacDonald RN, MN, FNP, MPH&TM

When I describe an excellent therapist to patients of mine, I am using Dr. Hauk as an image. So many doctors today are interested in prescribing and getting you out the door. Dr. Hauk and I spend 5 years starting with one problem that bloomed into 37 and managed to get a grip on most of it. I left much stronger, self-assured, cocky, adventurous and confident. I even found things about my parents that was able to help them later on, because of her insight into my discussions. I have moved waaaay on, but am looking for her to hwlp me work thru some possible PTSD I have incurred recently.