Dr. Carol Hoeksema Is this you?

3.9

Dr. Hoeksema has been my doc for a couple of years. She is "in the present" when it comes to my appt. She actually talks with me and not at me in regards to my medical issues. I have always been satisfied with the plan of action for my care. Great doc!!!!

Excellent physician

in the many years Dr. Carol has been my physician, I have found her excellent in every way. If you can get in to see this doctor, do so!

Carol J. Zulauf

Dr.Hoeksema is a blessing in my life,she is always attentive and most of all in my 12 years of seeing she always listens to my health issue. Makes sure that my med list is working.Always before she leaves the room if I have any questions, concerns of my health.To be sure to call if I need care. Her nurse Michell is also wonderful and returns my calls in a timely manner.

I thoroughly agree with the woman's comments. She does not follow through. Too little time. Too blunt.

Is she too busy, or do I smell bad?

First time saw the doctor, she was attentive, pleasant and spent the necessary time to find out what my issues were. However, after registering as a DSHS/CHP patient, she comes in and greets, but leaves without asking any questions about my complants to futher attempt to find out what was going on with me medically, nor gives me opportunity to tell her. Now I realize that she may be busy, though I don't see a lot of patients in the wait room. I know she is not getting paid what she'd like with people like me who have little or no money right now, but I am in a lot of pain and would like to get on with my life without it - mind you NOT with pain pills, but by resolving the source of pain and malidy. I have recently heard she left this prcatice to attempt another form of occupation which didn't work out. Could it be she is unhappy with medicine, patients, and all that goes with it? My options are limited, so I have little choice, but seems like she has the potential of being a wonderful and effective physician if she spent some time making each of us (regardless of our income, race, appearance, odor, complaint)feel valuable and worthy of some time from the doctor. ???

Dr. Carol Hoeksema is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanwood, WA.