Dr. Carol A Huseman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Carol A Huseman?

Excellent physician. Total interest in our Child.

Wonderful

My daughter was treated by Dr. Huseman for Growth Hormone Disorder, from age 3.5 to 18. She was always treated with respect and kindness. Dr. Huseman was an inspiration to my daughter and encouraged her through all the shots, tests and treatment. We valued the time and dedication of Dr. Huseman .

We got another doctor

Dr. Huseman was most unprofessional. We waited over an hour with no explanation. She was very rude. She wouldn't answer any questions or explain anything to us. We had a very ill little girl and were wanting answers and explanations on how to dose medication, etc. We requested another doctor.

Excellent in her field

She has a horrible bedside manner. She never even spoke to my daughter the whole 10 mins we were in the exam room. She hadn't looked over any of the information we had faxed over the week before and she hardly spent any time with us. She is rude and I would not recommend her to anyone.

Because we were moving to another state in 2 months she was really upset that we wouldnt be around for follow-ups. She was really rude when talking about getting follow-ups in another state. She acted like she didnt have time to explain or even talk about the stuff we needed to have done. A Nurse (Adrienne Platt) did most of the appointment with us, which was fine with me because she was so nice, and explained everything to us. I wish she was a Doctor, we need more like her!!! Im glad we get to do all communication with Nurse Platt, because I would have told Dr. Huseman what I thought of her.