Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carol K Brees has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Carol K Brees has the following 3 expertise
- Postnatal Care
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Carol K Brees has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Carol K Brees is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Never follow up after a surgery that she referred me to a second doctor. I called ten times to make an appointment with her because of the pain (9/10 out of 10 scale) and I stay in bed losing the daily function for three months. Although I left message, she never called me back and avoid seeing me since then. Very irresponsible!!
I waited in the waiting room for over 40 min and then once in the back i waited for another 40 min. The office was empty though, so I'm not sure what was going on. Also, her staff are very cold and unfriendly. She gave me medication that my insurance didn't take (and I have the most common insurance out there). I feel like she was just pushing this medicine, because it had just came out and there were not generics for it. I called back to the office the next day to tell her. The receptionist told me to speak to Dr. Brees nurse, she didn't pick up. I have left messages for the past two weeks and no one will return my phone calls. I'm done with the office. If you want a trustworthy and reliable doc she is not the one for you.
35 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Carol K Brees accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Louisville Physicians, 401 E Chestnut St Unit 310, Louisville, KY
Dr. Carol K Brees is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.