Dr. Carol L Karmen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Carol L Karmen?

i honestly gave it my all in with this dr. and got nothing out of it.

REMEMBERS EVERYTHING ABOUT ME

I know Dr. Karmen refers to my chart whenever I see her, but I am amazed about how much she remembers about me. This is really important, as patients want their doctors to see them as people, not just issues to be solved. She has strong people skills as well as an amazing knowledge of medicine.

Carol Karmen referred me to a Breast Surgeon

NO Lump has been found and its two years later. Two mammograms that are negative and several ultra sounds that are negative. Exams by various specialists are negative as well. My Gynocologist said he feels no lump!!

Professional and caring

My husband and I have a long association with Dr. Karmen, she is very professional and caring.

THIS OFFICE SUCKS!!!!

I have a serious condition and Dr. Carol Karmen is my doctor and doesn't even know about it. She has made her referrals but there is one more she should know about. I have head trauma and she never even spoke to me about it. I have seen her for more than a year. And the office has no time to see me for my strep throat that I went to the ER for either.

Just Keeps REFERRING to another SPECIALIST

Dr. Carol Karmen doesnt seem to have her own opinion!! ! All she does is refer to another specialist. Ive had over three referrals for things that don't exist. She refused to fill out paperwork I needed for a job before she went on vacation. Then I need a PPD, simple shot. Check in two days. She was on vacation and had to sign for it. No other Drs available to many on vacation, yet I still get a bill when I get home!!!!!

Too busy Mind was elsewhere I will not go back

Not good enough!

Dr. Karmen is kind and caring, but the wait time in her office is so long that I have switched to another practice.

Seemed good at first

Her compassion seems fake. Does not know how to treat basic internal medical conditions properly.

I've been Dr. Karmen's patient for only three or four years. I wish I'd discovered her years earlier. She's competent and caring, and has the nicest, most calming and reassuring bedside manner of any physician I've visited. She seems truly interested in me as a patient.

One In A Million

Dr. Karmen has been my Internist for over twenty years. That should say it all! She is knowledgeable, caring and has always insured that I get the best medical advice and care. Always up on the latest research. A genuine, authentic person!

Won't find a better internist in Westchester County! Appears to genuinely care about me as a patient, follows up with my condition (although extremely busy with other patients). Takes immediate action and does not procratinate when a diagnosis is not evident (orders appropriate tests to get a diagnosis). I would highly recommend her to anyone!