happy patient

I was simply thrilled to find a caring and attentive urologist after foundering for almost three years with another group. As a result I have recommended her several times. She is up to speed on IC and gets right back to you when you have questions.

I would recommend Dr Kashefi for all her professional actions. The nurse was caring and informative. I was given paperwork for a number of tests all which were completed within a very short period of time...I wish we could have the easy comforting experience with all physicians.

Dr. Kashefi was a recommended by my family practice physician for E.D.consultation. The appointment process was easy and timely with minimal wait once I was checked in. Dr. Kashefi was extremely professional and spent considerable time overviewing my treatment options. She also had her staff work around my scheduling issues and arranged for a follow up appointment which was commensurate with both our schedules, in fact, more to mine than hers. I would recommend Dr. Kashefi to my friends and family.

excellent physician, prompt diagnosis

Dr. Kashefi handled my case in a prompt and professional manner. Due to the nature of my diagnosis I was seen by her and scheduled for surgery within 2 business days. She is a very caring and patient doctor and explained all the issues I had in front of me. She performed my surgery - no problems. I highly recommend her.

Unpleasant Experience: Run, my friend, until you find another urologist!

Snotty, superior attitude with no empathy for patients.Why put up with this when there are more-experienced urologists out there who will not subject you to this routine?

Dr. Carol Kashefi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.