Dr. Carol A Kotzan Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Carol A Kotzan?

Patients care is her first priority

Dr. Kotzan takes her time with every patient and remembers you when you come back. Very professional and polite.

Once was enough

After my first office visit I knew I would never return simply due to lack of any communication between us. It was a list of questions and especially since my explanation of benefits showed a double billing for two office exams on the same day and when I called the insurance company they said what the two exams were and the second one never happened. The insurance rep. said it was paid and I said that's not the point I'm calling because I want you to know she double billed you the second billed exam never occurred at that single appointment. It was disappointing to hear them say there's nothing left to do?

2-1/4 hour wait with no mention of it when she greeted me. Exam was nothing more than reading my records from her laptop it was more like an interrogation. Very unresponsive person

Waste of time.

I waited nearly 90 minutes to see the doctor and I was the only one in the office. The doctor nor staff ever came by to say the doctor was running late or there was an emergency. It's rude to make people wait this long with no explanation. I would not recommend if you value your time.