Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carol L Baker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Carol L Baker has the following 11 expertise
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Carol L Baker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Baker was the pediatric doctor on site when I gave birth to my son. This was the only interaction I had with her but it was enough. My son had jaundice and when discussing it with me, I felt that Dr. Baker saw me as a young mom that had no idea what to expect with a newborn, not a second time mom who knew what to do to help clear up jaundice. It was not a personable experience and it left me feeling helpless when it came to my sons care.
15 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBeaumont Hospital - Wayne, 33155 Annapolis St, Wayne, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carol L Baker in this video.
Dr. Carol L Baker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wayne, MI.