Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carol L Browning has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Carol L Browning has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Carol L Browning has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Carol L Browning is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I liked Dr. Browning as a patient due to her knowledge and friendliness. But after having a basic pap exam I received a bill from the testing lab for $500. I have been a patient with other doctors in North FL OB/GYN and have never been charged like this, and for tests that I was not made aware of by the doctor. What a shock it was to now have a $500 bill to figure out how I'm supposed to pay for now as a recent college grad. Absolutely ridiculous.
Dr. Browning is wonderful. She's smart, caring, and honest. She is quick to put you at ease if there is a problem.....BUT dealing with the office staff is a NIGHTMARE!!! They are rude both on the phone and in person. They are not helpful, don't answer questions and don't value their patients. Its such a problem dealing with them that I am now looking for a new doctor in the area, I will not continue to be treated this way.
Dr. Browning is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Carol L Browning accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Florida Ob/Gyn, 3 Shircliff Way Ste 200, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Carol L Browning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.