Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carol A Lang has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 27
Dr.Lang is the physician that your parents remember. She cares about her patients and knows each of them,no learning your name as she grabs your chart. She takes time to talk to her patient about current concerns and preventive care. She is very personable, friendly, out-going. If you are looking for a doctor who is knowledgeable, sympathetic but will tell you point blank when you are not make intelligent health measures example; why would you not wear a face mask when pulling out insulation you look smart ?
Staff is horrible. Dr lang is wonderfull but needs to run her office. Not let her office run her. They will tell you what they want and wont even pass any messages to the doc unless they see fit. They have no medical training, are rude to pt as if they are better then them and dont know how to book appointments to run the office with ease. Maybe if they just use the basic apointment programs that were made 20 years ago they may have been able to run the office efficiently. Dr lang is one of the best and most knowledgeable doctors and i hope that she can get her staff to run like a real office not a room full of gabbing secretaries.
I have been a patient of Dr. Lang for approximately 28 years. I am pleased that I have had exceptional medical care from her for many years. The accurate diagnosis her treatment works well. Dr. Lang gives a clear summary to me at the time of service of what my medical condition is, the course of treatment, and follow up appointment if necessary. I do believe that Dr. Lang has sent me for tests only when necessary for a successful treatment. Her staff has made follow up appointments, and taken payments as promptly as possible. The on street parking has worked fine even in the winter when there is snow. Her office at this time is in her furnished basement and is very comfortable.
Husband and receptionist are so rude and nasty that I was scared to call or go in! Husband makes rude remarks and woman receptionist treats everyone under 70 nasty. Dr lang constantly breaks hippa tells 20 min long stories about other patients health issues. Told me about a patients mental illness that I knew but didn't know about the mental illness. There's no resources at her office she has to send you out for everything. They never ever give courtesy calls even if your appt is made months in advance husband is very nasty about that. No parking. It's in her house and it's in the basement the stairs to get to basement are awful. This was the worst experiences of my life with this doctor and now I don't feel comfortable with doctors.
44 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Kaleida Health System
Dr. Carol A Lang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCarol Lang Md, 3800 Delaware Ave Ste 110, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Carol A Lang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.