Dr. Carol Livoti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Livoti?

Worst doctor's experience of my life

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Dr. Livoti is both ignorant AND arrogant, a very dangerous mix for a doctor. I've been seeing a world renowned specialist for vulva pain for years. As a gyn, one would think that Dr. Livoti would have heard of thousands of women suffering from vulva pain, but instead, Dr. Livoti suggested that a more appropriate doctor for me to see was a psychiatrist, becuase the pain was clearly in my head. She also opined on some other long diagnosed issues I've been dealing with, after 30 seconds of speaking with me, furthering her well-informed opinion that my medical issues were all "in my head." STAY AWAY.

The most disturbing visit to a doctor I've ever had.

Posted on March 17th, 2013

I know that Dr. Livoti comes highly recommended and that some patients say she's a great doctor..My experience, however, was very disturbing. Dr. Livoti asked me graphic and highly personal questions about what my husband and I do in bed even though I did not ask for any help or report any problem in this area. The questions were intrusive and not related to my care, especially those about how I please my husband. I answered all her questions, though extremely upset, and had to be treated for hypertension by my family doctor the next day as a result of my visit. I never had high blood pressure before. I found my visit traumatic.I will not return.

Horrible bedside manner

Posted on September 10th, 2012

The doctor was quite late coming to work, so all of us patients waited awhile to be seen. When we went over my medical history, the doctor seemed to get frustrated and upset over how I didn't know the exact type of cancer that my grandmother had and what age she got it. I've never been asked such specifics by a doctor before so I didn't know, and she asked me over and over again if it was this type or this type, this one or this one. I felt really uncomfortable and plan to find another doctor.

Dr. Carol Livoti is the best OB-GYN in New York

Posted on July 17th, 2012

I recommend Dr. Livoti without any reservation.I have been her patient since the seventies. I believe she is the most wonderful doctor to have embraced the medical profession. She delivered both of my children and was totally present during both pregnancies and deliveries. Dr. Livoti is the best at diagnosis and referrals when needed.But the best thing is Carol. She is the best!

Wonderful

Posted on January 10th, 2012

At last, a lovely, smart gynecologist who is kind and compassionate

Don't get the love

Posted on November 15th, 2011

Thought she and her staff were unprofessional and will not recommend nor return. She asked very personal questions that had nothing to do with her specialty or my reason for seeing her. Gossiped about other patients in my presence. She was sloppy, poor presentation and didn't look well herself. She behaved more like a girlfriend with her assistants that their supervisor. Still looking for a great GYN. Don't waste your time.

Love her!

Posted on July 21st, 2011

This is my first blog because Dr. Livoti is someone whom Ill highly recommend!During my first, she spent 1 hrs. reviewing and discussing my medical history, she is very thorough, patient and knowledgeable !

Posted on July 20th, 2011

Great bedside manner. Called me with my results in a timely manner. Great personality.

BY FAR MY FAVORITE DOCTOR IN THE WORLD

Posted on May 21st, 2011

Two very difficult pregnancies (one of which were pre-mature twins). No way I could've made it through without Dr. Livoti's expertise -- her amazing sense of humor got me through some VERY rough times. I thank God for her every day. My children are now 13 (older son) and the twins are a very healthy 9. Will never forget what a difference she has made in my life - I don't normally write on these boards - but feel she is the one doctor worth it!

Posted on April 14th, 2011

lovvvvve her!!!

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

love her!! great doctor, great bedside manner, answers all the questions you think are stupid, calls back, even after hours extremely fast, staff is always smiling.

Posted on July 18th, 2016