Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Ludolph
Dr. Carol Ludolph, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elkins Park, PA, with other offices in Jenkintown, PA and Philadelphia, PA. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Addiction Medicine and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Ludolph is affiliated with Aria Health, Aria Health Frankford Campus and Frankford Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Ludolph has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Dr. Carol Ludolph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkins Park, PA.