Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carol D Luzzi has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Carol D Luzzi has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Carol D Luzzi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
I was a patient of hers when I was around 8 yrs old, I'm now 28 years old. In third grade, she started me on a daily dose, twice a day of amphetamines (adderall). In fifth grade I became suicidal and her answer was to keep me on the amphetamines while introducing more, new drugs such as prozac and wellbutrin. Keep in mind that every single drug she was giving me was recommended for those 18 and over, I was 12 - 15 when I stopped seeing her. Look up some facts about amphetamines. Theres no telling how much of my brain she destroyed playing "magician" with me. I'm also an addict and I blame her. There's no better way to raise an addict than to give a child psychoactive drugs twice a day every day, and then tell them it makes the better behaved and smarter. She is a horrible person and knows nothing of the negative effects of drugs, or she just doesn't care. She was experimenting on my brain as a child and I am furious about it. These substances cause permanent damage. Currently looking for a way to destroy her reputation and profession.
Well let's see, as my mother told me why I didn't have a doctor anymore is because Dr.Luzzy stopped studying medicine and left town.She was a doctor at Mercy Hospital in Benton Harbor. Her hands were always cold and bony. When I was a child she gave me nightmares. She didn't help at all. Never liked that woman at all.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Carol D Luzzi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Pediatric Associates, 809 N Michigan St, South Bend, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carol D Luzzi in this video.
Dr. Carol D Luzzi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Bend, IN.