Dr. Carol Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Brown?

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

My husband had cancer and we were looking into all options. When we met with dr Brown she kept talking to us about a patient she helped with breast cancer and the reasons why not to have chemo. My husband had prostate cancer and chemo was not ever an option with conventional treatment. When I asked if she had ever treated anyone with prostate cancer she appeared annoyed by my question. She showed us one patient who had a few appts with her then she went back to talking about the breast cancer patient. The urologist had told us after surgery there was a 20% chance of the cancer returning. When I asked Dr Brown what the chance of it returning after her "treatments" she would only reply "we go for a cure" She couldn't even estimate how long he would have to have the treatments, we estimated her method would cost us hundreds of thousands of dollars and not be covered by insurance. The Dr did not like me asking specific questions about treatment and cure rate and was ver rude. In fact at one point as she walked past me she said quietly (although my husband heard it too) "whatever thyroid medication you are on, it is not enough". She was not seeing me as a patient, I'm not on any medications and have no thyroid problems. I think she was angry that I was asking questions she could not answer. I am thankful we did not waste any more money on her "treatments" My husband had the surgery and is doing great. Dr. Brown is very unprofessional and I believe her methods could be dangerous to your health

Doesn't take insurance - Only out - of - pocket !!!

Posted on May 23rd, 2015

Dr. Carol Brown is a wonderful doctor. She is very smart and very knowledgeable about what she does. Unfortunately, she refuses to bill peoples' health insurance and it is almost impossible for us to pay out - of - pocket. We can no longer use her as our doctor because we cannot afford the expense. When you have an office visit, you are expected to pay $200- 300 upfront and most people can't afford this.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on August 28th, 2010

From the minute you walk in the door, you are welcomed by great staff. The office is immaculate. From the front desk to the trained medical staff, everyone is knowledgable and practices what they teach their patients. Dr. Brown spends as much time as necessary with her patients to ensure to notch care. Normally the wait time is short, but it might be longer. Just call ahead to see if she is running on time to minimize your wait time. She is definitely worth he wait!

Good at diagnosis, caring, good listener

Posted on August 26th, 2010

She is excellent at diagnosing and treating multiple issues. I had been to many Doctors and had no diagnosis and a fist full of prescriptions which did not help. Dr. Brown is good at looking at the big picture, excellent listener, cares for her patients. Has changed my health and life for the better.

Been with Dr. Brown a long time

Posted on October 13th, 2009

Dr. Brown has been my doctor for over 20 years. She is very thorough when getting to the matter of your visit. She is not the type of doctor that just throws some drugs at a problem. She gets to the bottom of the problem and finds the cause not just the solution. Although her wait times can get a little long but once you sit and talk to her you know why. She doesnt rush in and out, and she is not in a big hurry. She takes as much time as needed to explain to you what the problem is, and answer any questions you may have. I work with doctors and by far she is one of the best.

How a doctors visit should be

Posted on June 23rd, 2009

My physical was over an hour long and at least 45 min. was talking with her about everything. She is not a doctor that talks AT you she dicusses thing plain and simple and takes the time. Shes as good as a chiropractor but an MD.

Posted on September 26th, 2017