Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marsha C Mcneely has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. McNeely focuses on medical issues. She does not appear to be interested in selling me cosmetic services, which is great - exactly what I like - a serious doctor. She has cared for me for years now, and examines my skin with magnifying goggles when she's doing a skin check looking for potential problems as I age. I have great confidence in her.
Dr McNeely has been our dermatologist for many years. She has been hepful o us through many skin problem some quite serious and because of skin allergies and complicating factors (rheumatoid arthritis, vascular and cardiac disease. She finds way to open communication with other specialists as few MD's are able to do today. And on top, she is truly a lovable person.
Dr. McNeely quickly diagnosed an irritating skin problem that had persisted for several months though I had been treating it according to the recommendations of another dermatologist. When I started following her directions, using the cleanser and lotion she prescribed, it started to clear up in three days. I haven't been bothered by it since.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2014, 2015, 2013, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012, 2014, 2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Mcneely is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Clinical Center At The Nih
Dr. Marsha C Mcneely accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsLangevin Larsen Hamm & Cohen, 5454 Wisconsin Ave, Chevy Chase, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marsha C Mcneely in this video.
Dr. Marsha C Mcneely is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chevy Chase, MD.