Dr. Carol Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Nelson?

Posted on April 6th, 2017

Very attentive

Posted on February 8th, 2017

We had taken our son in to be seen by Dr. Nelson for partial seizures. Dr. Nelson was very informative and she answered all of our questions that we had. We found Dr. Nelson very personable, caring and we would highly recommend her to anyone.

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Dr. Nelson (Miles) administers my Botox injections for migraines. She is personable, pleasant and very adapt at administering the injections. She makes an unpleasant situation of getting 31 injections in your face and head quick and tolerable. She is caring and efficient.

Highly Recommend

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Dr (Miles) Nelson is very personable and remembers who I am even though I only see her every 6 months. Takes the time to discuss and explain things. I have been extremely pleased with her. If you suffer from migraines, you need to make an appointment with Dr Carol Nelson!

Boring

Posted on March 17th, 2016

Not fun

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Very unorganized office staff and unprofessional. Doctor has poor bed side manners and spends more time on computer than looking at the patient.

Posted on February 11th, 2015

After going to my regular Dr. several times, it only took a few minutes for her to diagnose me. I received shots for a nerve block and within hours felt better than I had in months. Everything she said was exact and too the point, she knows what she is doing and did not just throw more drugs at it. She followed thru with me and when I start feeling bad, I go in and get shots, before I have to stop working. Her and her staff are excellent.

Posted on July 26th, 2014

Dr. Miles is a very good listener and made me feel like my visit was important. She gave me excellent advise on diet and exercise to decrease my headaches. She also prescribed medications and discussed current research.

Grrrr

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

Staff were so professional and nice but Dr. Miles was rude and had no empathy. Wanted to do all kinds of expensive treatment not covered by insurance.

Great Dr. for Migraines

Posted on July 30th, 2013

I think Dr Miles does a great job. She always takes time to discuss the current issues I'm having. My daughter also suffers migraines and although she doesn't normally see children, she was willing to take her as a patient since I was a patient. My daughter, now 18, also thinks she is a wonderful doctor who always takes her time with us. It has helped our headaches tremedously.

Posted on March 28th, 2017