Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol A Murphy
Dr. Carol A Murphy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pembroke Pines, FL. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Murphy is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West, Coral Springs Medical Center and North Shore Medical Center. Dr. Murphy has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol A Murphy has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Finally, a doctor who cares, who is kind, knowledgeable and thorough. After years of bad experiences elsewhere, I sought a doctor who would listen and spend more than 2 minutes with me. So, I had to do my research and found very positive reviews for Dr. Murphy. They are true. She is everything doctor should be. The only thing is, you must book your appointment several months in advance. It's worth the wait. Also, Jenette at the front desk is awesome too.
Dr. Murphy is a wonderful doctor. She is soft-spoken, very knowledgeable and thorough. The best exam and consultation I have had in years with a doctor who is detailed about your health history and will not rush you with questions. She is a gem in the world of doctors. Since she doesn't rush her patients and is so thorough, any wait time is well worth it.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Murphy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Carol A Murphy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCarol Ann Murphy Md, 600 N Hiatus Rd Ste 211, Pembroke Pines, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carol A Murphy in this video.
Dr. Carol A Murphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.