Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol B Norton
Dr. Carol B Norton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richardson, TX. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Norton is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Norton has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol B Norton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
I have been a patient in this practice since 2007. Dr. Carol Norton became my doctor after her business partner left. Dr. Norton has always been very professional and caring. She is always up to date with the latest changes in regards to woman's health and issues. She delivered my second child and came to check on me even when she was off the next day. Her staffs are courteous and I would highly recommend Dr. Norton if you are looking for a caring and knowledgeable OB!
I liked Dr Norton, but the experience was always negative due to outrageous wait times (shortest was 45 minutes before seeing the nurse, usually over any hour to an hour and a half to see the doctor). Only saw the doctor about 20% of visits. Very hard to get a hold of when we had questions. Something that was very exciting for us was made to feel like a bother from the staff. The PA or NP (cant remember which) was also very nice and caring, but just really disappointing all around. Experience, will not have next child with them
I highly recommend Dr. Norton. She's knowledgable, spends time with you & friendly, as an added bonus. You sometimes have to wait a little past your appointment time, but only because she's busy and takes her time with her patients. Well worth it.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011, 2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2009, 2011, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Norton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Carol B Norton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Associates Of Richardson, 2821 E President George Bush Hwy Ste 400, Richardson, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carol B Norton in this video.
Dr. Carol B Norton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.