Dr. Carol Patin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Patin?

Great Office

Posted on September 29th, 2017

My first Time meeting Dr. Patin was great the staff was very pleasant office was neat and in order the wait was not long at all she was very theory she got to business and I was on my way I would referrer my friend and family to see Dr. Patin I really love the care she takes with her patients.

Worst Dr ever

Posted on April 2nd, 2017

The most horrible birth experience. Never again will I go to this rude woman .

Awful

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

I'm not sure if I caught this doctor at a bad time in her life but she was the worst. I actually switched doctors in my 9th month of pregnancy because she was so rude and just didn't care; I was seeing her Mid wife who left to start her own practice in another city and had to see her in month 8. She was very rude, often had a bad attitude and treated ME as if I destroyed her in some type of way. I would NOT recommend this woman to anyone at any point for any thing. Go see someone else!

Posted on April 18th, 2015

Wonderful experience!!! I went through this office with my 11 year old and my 5 year old twins. There was a struggle with my twins in NICU due to premature births, but Dr Patin strengthened and motivated with caring and compassion. Highly recommend this office!

Wonderful Professional !

Posted on April 6th, 2015

Dr. Patin is caring, knowledgeable, and compassionate. She takes the time to understand her patients. Most of all she listens so you are able to partner with her to manage your health. I look forward to my future daughter-in-law seeing her for my yet to be conceived grandchild!

Maternity

Posted on July 17th, 2012

I was very impressed with Dr. Patin's bedside manners during my pregnancy and delivery. She was knowledgeable and caring. I highly recommend this professional.

WORST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on January 12th, 2012

worst pregnacy I've ever had.. almost died because she was so in a hurry to leave for a cruise, she broke my water bag, nothing came out of me..no fluid at all, she did not take the time to see where the fluid had gone..me not knowing nothing about being a ob/gyn, trusted her with my and my babies life. she also left the after birth inside of me, only to have the nurse send me to the bathroom because i couldnt urinate on a bed pan, luckily i did go, upon trying to urinate the after birth came out of me, and i was screaming wth?!!!! the nurse came in, to see me standing in a lot of blood, i asked her "was that another baby?" she saID"NO YOUR AFTER BIRTH.. I'M LIKE "WHAT DID SHE DO TO ME?" OMG!! WENT HOME THE NEXT DAY, HAVING BREATHING PROBLEMS, WENT TO MY PRIMARY DOCTOR, TOLD HER MY SYMPTOMS, HAD X-RAYS DONE..MY DR, SAID I HAD FLUID IN MY LUNGS.. FLUID FROM THE WATER BAG THAT SHE RUPTURED AND DID NOT TAKE THE TIME TO SEE WHY IT DID NOT COME OUT OF ME.. THAT WAS THE WORST TIME OF MY LIFE!!! I SHOULDVE SUED HER FOR MALPRACTICE, BUT YOUNG AND DUMB SO I DIDNT.. I TRUSTED HER WITH MY LIFE AND ALMOST LOST IT..ALL BECAUSE SHE WAS TOO ANXIOUS TO GO ON HER CRUISE..BECAUSE OF THIS, I CAN NO LONGER HAVE CHILDREN, BECAUSE OF THE COMPLICATIONS AND STRESS THE FLUID PUT ON MY HEART..SO SAD..

Not a good doctor to choose if on medicaid

Posted on February 4th, 2011

I'm currently enrolled in government funded healthcare (medicaid) and currently seeing Dr. Patin for my pregnancy. I feel that the office is not a very friendly and comfortable environment and also believe that they discriminate on patients who don't have a regular insurance. This is my first pregnancy and I have a lot of questions and concerns since I'm not use to most of the changes your body goes through during pregnancy it is hard to get in touch with the medical staff at the office and they don't return phone calls at all. Also all my friends found out the sex of the child before they were even as far along as I am and I'm almost twenty-one weeks and have yet to be sceduled an ultrasound appointment. I'm very disappointed in my decision in choosing her as my doctor and truly reconsidering my choice.

Posted on July 7th, 2010

I transferred from Dr. Perniciaro, who I liked, to Dr. Patin due to insurance issues during pregnancy. I never saw her. Each visit I saw a residential doctor who wasn't very knowledgeable because I'm told Dr. Patin only sees gyn patients. I wish I would have known that before I transferred. I'm unsure if she will actually delivery my baby (due 8/4). I'm told that she will be I'm not holding my breath. I would honestly prefer the nurse to delivery my baby because I see her every visit in which she weighs me, check my blood pressure, measure my fundal height, and listen for the babys heartbeat therefore it feels like we have built some type of a relationship. The scheduling for ob appointments are only on Wednesdays as well. Another thing I wish I would have known before transferring. I don't plan on seeing her once the pregnancy is over.

Office/Business Manager

Posted on February 24th, 2010

The business manager in that office has a very nasty attitute and does not treat clients with respect in regards to billing issues. Credentials of such individuals in this type of position should be re-evaluated .

Posted on November 17th, 2017