Dr. Carol Potter Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Carol Potter?

Too many personal health issues...not available to docotr...

Posted on March 24th, 2011

This doctor has taken numerous times for health issues. she has had Lupus, Cancer and a severe heart condition.. I really am not sure sure how she is still practicing with all of these medical issues of her own. She only can have appointments one day a week. she does not listen to patients or their families opinions on treatment and she has a VERY big ego!

Doctor That Does Not Have A Clue

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

If you are wanting to find a doctor who you can depend on. Dr. Carol Potter is not for you. She will take off time from work for months at a time, your concerns and questions were shuffeled to someone else. She is the worst doctor that I have delt with

Posted on October 26th, 2009

Not impressed. I had to call several times to find out about my sons test results of which I am still waiting for. It has been three weeks. The doctor never called me to let me know what was wrong with my son, he has an enlarged liver. I am very leery about Dr. Potter's ability to properly communicate and listen to a patience's medical history and current ailment. I understand they see a lot of children but, it is unacceptable to not follow up with the patient.

Posted on June 14th, 2012