Dr. Carol R Redillas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol R Redillas?

Excellent Doctor! My favorite!

Excellent doctor!

Had seen at least 5-6 different neurologists before I found Dr Redillas. After just 2 visits, my headaches are much better. Turned out, my other doctors misdiagnosed me. I have already recommended her to several family and friends. I am a very satisfied patient

Very Good Physician

This was one of the best doctors I ever saw. Good bedside manner, not a long wait to get in and she took her time with me and didn't rush me. I am glad I went to see her my headaches are so much better now.

excellent md. she cured my headaches. excellent staff. we drove 3 hours for each visit and was well worth it. can't sing enough praises for her.

Great doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr Redillas since she had been at Ochsner and now have followed her when she opened her private practice in Chalmette. I went for a second opinion at the Mayo Clinic recently and even the neurologists/headache specialists there had nothing but praises for her and that they have nothing else to offer besides what Dr Redillas has already treated me with. .

great neurologist

She was very helpful with my migraines, would recommend to friends and family

We'll never know

It took 3 months to get an appointment to see Dr Redillas. She took her time and never made me feel rushed on our first, and only, visit. Trying to get in touch with this office since has been a nightmare. One month later and we are no further ahead because insurance refused the tests requested. Attempts to speak to someone in the office has been frustrating at best. Messages have been left repeatedly with no response. Dr Redillas started out as a great doctor, but as long as she is associated with the circus known as Ochsner, I'll never know if she could have helped me. I need a doctor that can be reached, returns calls, and has a staff that can maintain a working relationship with their patients. This is a joke!! Now my migraine is 1000x's worse from the aggrevation over the last 30 days.

Find a different neurologist

I found neither Dr. Redillas or her staff to be informative, honest or caring. It is easy to get an appointment but downhill from there.

Dr. Carol R Redillas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.