Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol A Jugan MD
Dr. Carol A Jugan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Grand Rapids, MI and Ada, MI . She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Anesthesiology. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol A Jugan has 3 locations
200 Jefferson Ave SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
847 Parchment Dr SE Ste 105
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Dr. Carol A Jugan has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Carol A Jugan has the following 1 expertise
19 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Carol A Jugan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Carol A Jugan's office for more information.
200 Jefferson Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI : (616) 685-6781
847 Parchment Dr SE Ste 105 Grand Rapids, MI : (616) 942-9320
8108B Fulton St E Ada, MI : (616) 752-6445
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carol A Jugan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.