Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Salem
Dr. Carol Salem, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Salem is affiliated with Palomar Health Downtown Campus - Escondido, Sharp Memorial Hospital and UC San Diego Medical Center. Dr. Salem has received 7 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Salem has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Carol Salem is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.