Dr. Carol S Schuffler Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Carol S Schuffler?

I highly recommend Doctor Schuffler

Doctor Schuffler Doctor Schuffler saved my life 15 years ago. I was 42 years old and needed a colonoscopy for a fistula that I had. Doctor Schuffler found a precancerous polyp that was the size of a mushroom. Doctor Schuffler found it and removed it. I was always told to wait until you are 50 years to old do your first colonoscopy. If I did I would had of gone through a lot of pain and I probably not have been alive today. Doctor Schuffler has always been so supportive and kind. I have gotten a colonoscopy every few years with Doctor Schuffler since 2001. I always look forward to seeing her. She is the best doctor I have had in my 57 years. I always know she is honest and knows what she is doing.

Totally Recomended it !

Starting for the office is a very nice and pleasant place , is a whole 3rd floor and it looks brand new, modern design and plenty of space. My waiting time was only 10 min and that was because I was filling the new patient documents, when you set your apoinment they send you those paper on the mail so when you get there your have them ready but I got mine after the appt. Dr. Schuffer was very nice, polite and knowledgable, she took the time (about 20-25 min) to asked me which were my syntoms and asked me a lot of questions so she can make sure she understand my issue and diagnose me properly. She gave me my diagnosis and also gave me 3 diferent options to choose to fix my problem, she explained everything to me in a easy way for me to understand not just the medical terms. I felt she really knows what she was talking and care to find a solution for me .

rude, abrupt, nearly hysterical, late, late late

Made me wait almost 90 minutes, flies into the exam room with her hair on fire, dismissively apologizes for being late. When I asked why she books appts so close together, she flips out. Tells me to get out. No problem there, I wouldn't want to be in her care after that. I'd rather endure the abdominal pain until I can find a more well adjusted doctor.

Excellent experience

This is my third colonoscopy with Dr. Schuffler. She is extremely skilled and very proficient. She has a very professional manner and is quite caring. I will go back for my next one.

Made the Testing Easy!

Dr. Schuffler is delightful and spends, in today's medical world, what seemed like a long time explaining everything - what a luxury. She and her staff are attentive and very easy to work with; office is nice. I would highly recommend young and old alike to see Dr. Schuffler.