Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Seifert
Dr. Carol Seifert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monroeville, PA, with other offices in Monroeville, PA and Pittsburgh, PA (and 2 other locations). She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Seifert is affiliated with Ohio Valley General Hospital, Forbes Regional Hospital and Allegheny General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Seifert has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Carol Seifert has the following 1 expertise
- Body Imaging
Dr. Carol Seifert has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Carol Seifert is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Seifert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ohio Valley General Hospital
Forbes Regional Hospital
Allegheny General Hospital
Butler Memorial Hospital
The Western Pennsylvania Hospital Forbes Regional Campus
West Penn - Forbes Regional Campus
28 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carol Seifert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroeville, PA.