Dr. Carol Tanner-St James Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Tanner-St James?

Wonderful doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2017

Am very pleased with her. She is knowledgeable & takes time to explain. She's also kind & a warm-hearted person. She made me feel comfortable right away. She really is a wonderful doctor. Would recommend her to anyone.

I believe that I am being scammed

Posted on May 25th, 2017

called for a physical - was there in 2014 so I had to have a new patient visit- I was the sent for blood work, bone density & mammogram - next appointment was not a physical but a result. Per Kendra- a physical has to have a pap. Not true. Also, received a bill for the bone density test - I have no trouble -was for a physical - what constitutes a check-up. Not happy at all. Doctor is very nice but policies are ridiculous. It's like they are trying to make money off people.

excellent doctor especially for geriatric patients

Posted on May 14th, 2017

take time to LISTEN and is very knowledgeable.

A rare find

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

It is indeed rare to find a doctor like Dr. Tanner St. James. I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me, explain things so well, and do everything she can to make me well.

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Carol Tanner-St.James is the best

Posted on April 10th, 2014

I liked Dr, Carol a lot but did not like her office staff and they do not make courtesy calls. If you miss an appointment they charge you $20 . I decided to change Dr.'s because of this. It's a real shame that instead of calling to remind patients of their appointment they would rather charge a fee for missing it. I'm sure I'm not the only patient she has lost because of this.

I LOVE MY DOCTOR

Posted on July 18th, 2013

I love Dr Carol St James She is a wonderful doctor. She is professional,caring,easy to talk to and she listens. Many doctors in spite of however long you wait to see them i have felt quickly dismissed. Dr. Carol takes time to listen and communicates in layman terms. I would not trade her for any other doctor.

great doctor/not her staff

Posted on February 15th, 2012

I hesitate to say this - I'm very loyal to Dr. St. James because she really is the best. But her OFFICE staff is not. Dr. St. James deserves better, and so do the patients.

TeraMiro

Posted on October 25th, 2011

I took my elderly mother to Dr. Carol St. James for the first time today. She was highly recommended by another doctor and he was right. Dr. St. James is caring, intelligent, kind and professional. If I'm gushing her praises it's because I'm so relieved that my mother is in such good hands. Dr. St. James is wonderful. We're blessed to have found her.

GREAT DOCTOR & STAFF

Posted on March 29th, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR & STAFF

Dr. Carol is the best

Posted on August 15th, 2010

You will not find a more caring or professional doctor in the area. Dr. St. James as absolutely wonderful. Sometimes, the office staff is not the best and you might have to wait on the phone a long time, but this doctor is certainly well worth the wait for the care and attention you will receive.

AWESOME DR.

Posted on June 27th, 2009

I love her to death! She is very caring, patient, and smart. She takes time to give you the right diagnosis. I would highly suggest her!