3 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Carol T Tran?

Worst physician ever

I went to ask for a biopsy for a bump that I had. She said she would refer me to a dermatologist. After 1.5 months, she still was not able to give me one. I also asked for a TB skin test for an activity that I was doing, but she wanted me to do a chest X-ray (probably because she get reimbursed more.) even though I had no history of TB. When I told her that I wasn't going to do the x-ray because I didn't want unnecessary radiation exposure, she told me she couldn't start the TB skin test the same day because "she can't do everything in one visit."This lady is very incompetent. She can't communicate. I don't think she should be practicing medicine, as a physician or as a nurse. Her business needs to close.