Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol M Vaughan MD
Dr. Carol M Vaughan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, ME. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Vaughan is affiliated with Maine Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carol M Vaughan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Carol M Vaughan has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Carol M Vaughan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Vaughan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University Cleveland Ohio
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Carol M Vaughan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway - ME
- Anthem Pathway Enhanced - ME
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Carol M Vaughan
Maine Board of Registration in Medicine, American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Locations & DirectionsGENERATIONS, 84 Marginal Way Ste 900, Portland, ME
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carol M Vaughan, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Portland, ME, in this video.
Dr. Carol M Vaughan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, ME.