Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carol L Watson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
Many things went wrong which prompted my decision to switch, among them, the average wait in the room while waiting undressed for my first annual with that doctor was about one hour and 15 minutes. The walls are very thin so I could hear my doctor chitchatting next door all that time, she knew I was waiting there. The rooms and bathroom were never clean. They lost my urine sample. They never called about the results... The most upsetting incident was when the unfriendly receptionist violently slammed the glass door to my husband's face when he asked for my records to be sent to my new doctor. He only went there for me because I was sick. After dropping the release form 12 days prior to that, I called twice to follow up and each time I was not told whether the files had been sent or not. During my last phone communication with the receptionist, things didn't go well. She sarcastically said that it takes 30 days, we were already in our 11th day at that point, and that a fee would be charged but she wouldn't give me any update on my files, she laughed when I said that I had some health issues and that my new doctor needed to look at my records as soon as possible. She was extremely sarcastic. I was shocked.
Dr. Carol Watson has an amazing bedside manner. She helped not only myself but my husband through the toughest times of our lives. We had two losses, and she was right there with us helping us through both. I did not feel like just a number and she made adjustments in her vacation schedule just so she would be available for me durring the delivery of my son. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Watson!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Carol L Watson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carol L Watson in this video.
Dr. Carol L Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.