Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Wiggins
Dr. Carol Wiggins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wiggins is affiliated with Providence Alaska Medical Center, Alaska Regional Hospital and Providence Alaska Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Wiggins has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Wiggins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alaska Regional Hospital
Providence Alaska Medical Center
Providence Extended Care Center
34 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Carol Wiggins accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlaska Womens Health Service, 3260 Providence Dr, Anchorage, AK
Dr. Carol Wiggins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.