Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Ziebert
Dr. Carol Ziebert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Ziebert is affiliated with Seton Medical Center Austin, Seton Southwest Healthcare Center and Daughters of Charity Seton Highland Lake. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Ziebert has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
If you or a family member go to the hospital because of a severe reaction due to asthma, emphysema, lung cancer or pneumonia, you’ll likely be treated by a pulmonary critical care specialist. They’re experienced pulmonologists who have additional...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Carol Ziebert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.