Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carola H Fleener has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 88
I have been seeing Dr. C Fleener and NP Lisa since I was born. I now take my 2 sons to see both of them and now Dr. B Fleener as well. I can definitely say they have gone through some hoops with me. Dr. Carola Fleener is one of the smartest doctors i have ever met to this day. When i was young, my mom took me in and my mother just found out she was pregnant and was having some pain like a UTI and doctor fleener gave her a test and it was negitive for a UTI and told her to go straight to the hospital. Turned out my mom had an eptopic pregnancy and it burst while in the emergency room. She would have died if it wasnt for Dr. C fleener. Not only that but she was the only doctor to figure out i had an auto immune disorder when no other doctor could give us answers. I have called them in the middle of the night multiple times for advise about my sick son and have had them call back and give me answers or to go to the hospital or even just peace of mind and to come see them in the morning. I could only think of one place i would want to take my children and its to her. I know she can be very upfront and straight forward but i wouldnt want her to sugar coat anything anyways. She is an amazing doctor and so very smart and i absolutely LOVE her daughter Dr. B fleener as well.
Dr. Fleener and the entire practice are professional, caring and dedicated to the well being of their patients. Carola has personally went above and beyond to make sure my son got the care and medication he really needed on multiple occasions. They do not cut corners. If you want a doctor who genuinely takes your child's well being to heart, open great flexible hours, and who actually listens to you concerns this is the place to go.
Let start with the waiting of hmm 30 - ALMOST AN HOUR! Even if you are on time! Secondly, Dr. C. Fleener has to be the most sarcastic, rude and unprofessional doctor I've ever met. Just bringing my child to her for a simple vaccination is pure torture. And she does half a** checks on a child's ears, eyes and throat. Oh, and don't you dare voice your issues or concerns about her. She will come after you, not to rectify the situation might I add. But to tell you how many awards shes won and that your wrong and she's right. So glad I my kid won't see her again
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
All Childrens Hospital
Dr. Carola H Fleener accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSarasota Childrens Clinic, 3920 Bee Ridge Rd # C, Sarasota, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carola H Fleener in this video.
Dr. Carola H Fleener is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.