Dr. Carolann K Kinner Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Carolann K Kinner?

This doctor just wants your money, she talks like she knows what she is talking about but so far me and my family found out the hard way and money wasted.

she is very RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning

Hi everyone. Please, please read it. I want to warn all people who are thinking abou visiting this terrible doctor . Please take away from her. I had a bad experience, my father was Kinner's patient for 7 months and he was misdiagnosed and I am very happy that we went to the emergency and he was saved. His gall bladder was infected and Kinner's told him that the problem was with his stomach. Please stay away from her.

My bad experience.

My advise is: never visit her, my experience shows that she is unqulified as a doctor. You will waste your time and money. She is irresponsible.

Every time I need to see Dr. Kinner, I am able to get an appointment. She is very thorough, and very nice. My only complaint is it takes a while to see her; perhaps because she is so thorough.

She is very thorough and considerate. Best Dr . Would recommend her o anyone seeking a good DR

Please read

Read the story of Dr. James Chism from Fraser. Dr. Kinner is the one who misdiagnosed him. She is also under investigation by the State of Michigan.

I had to wait too long

Dr.

My wife and I chose Dr. Kinner from a large available pool of physicians due to her extremely impressive work on the med surg floor where my wife was a charge nurse. My first appointment took over 2 hours (thus accounting for the length of time I some times need to wait... she seems to take all the time necessary while I am with her). She appears to be meticulous in her approach and and I never feel rushed when I am with her. She sees all patients personally, does not substitute a PA. I have not known her to be mistaken in a dx, the staff is always professional, and I have no complaints whatsoever.

Uncaring!

Dr. Kinner is uncaring and rude! Doesn't listen to what you're trying to say, obviously doesn't care about her patients!

Dr. Kinner does not "listen" to her patients, she always seems to rush you through your appointment even after keeping you waiting for 1 1/2 hours. She can't manage her time right but she keeps you waiting hours!!!! Her staff is okay. Dr. Kinner needs a time management course and treat her patients with respect because their time is valuable too.

wrong scripts

How do you give a manic depressive with suicidal tendencies scripts that can make them suicidal? I don't know, ask Dr. Kinner!!!! I'm happy to still be here.