Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carole C Aponte
Dr. Carole C Aponte, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richardson, TX. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carole C Aponte has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Carole C Aponte has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Carole C Aponte is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Not a new patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carole C Aponte - Posted on December 5th, 2014
Refused an appointment because I had not seen her in 5 years. I am now considered a NEW patient and she is not taking new patients with Medicare. What arrogance!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carole C Aponte - Posted on February 18th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carole C Aponte - Posted on September 19th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carole C Aponte - Posted on October 21st, 2009
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carole C Aponte - Posted on October 15th, 2008
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Carole C Aponte Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDERMATOLOGY SPECIALIST, 3005 E Renner Rd Ste 100, Richardson, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carole C Aponte, MD - Dermatology in Richardson, TX, in this video.
Dr. Carole C Aponte is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Richardson, TX.