Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carole A Baraldi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Baraldi is by a mile the most compassionate, patient and thorough doctor I've ever seen. Her bedside manner is as good as they come and is matched by her expertise. I refer her all the time to those I meet who are looking for a new doctor. She has helped my family cope with our mother's continually changing medical and life needs as she goes through a form of dementia. She was also instrumental in diagnosing her rare illness (Pick's disease) after we had seen several other doctors who could not pinpoint the exact nature of her decline. She is kind, attentive and treats my mother with dignity and genuine care.
27 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Carole A Baraldi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Utah School Of Medicine, 30 N 1900 E, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carole A Baraldi in this video.
Dr. Carole A Baraldi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.