Dr. Carole Lerman Is this you?

Posted on November 8th, 2015

Outstanding doctor in an incredible facility. Everything done at this place is done for a reason and it shows. For anyone who has not been to Forest Hills Medical Services - you have to try it yourself to believe it!

Posted on March 28th, 2011

I was recommended to see a neurologist, and a friend of mine, who went to Dr. Lerman, advised me to go, The office staff was friendly and warm, and my waiting time was about 15 minutes. Dr. Lerman was friendly and professional. She asked me my history in depth, and performed an extensive examination, never like I had before! She sent me for some tests, and diagnosed my problem. In a few months, I got better, and she saw me every 3 weeks in follow-up. I could always recommend ,with safety, Dr. Lerman as a top neurologist.

Posted on August 5th, 2015