Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carole I Lieberman has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Most psychiatrists that I have seen only want to push medications, get me out the door in 10 minutes, and not listen to my problems. Dr. Lieberman is not like that. She gives 45 minute sessions and wants to help me figure out what's underneath my symptoms. She is experienced, knowledgable, compassionate and caring. If I miss a session (which is rare), she calls to see if I am ok and want to reschedule. Her office staff is always respectful and professional when I call. I am truly grateful to have found Dr. Lieberman.
39 Years Experience
Universite Catholique De Louvain
Graduated in 1979
New York University
Dr. Carole I Lieberman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCarole Ilene Lieberman Md, 204 S Beverly Dr Ste 108, Beverly Hills, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carole I Lieberman in this video.
Dr. Carole I Lieberman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.