Dr. Carole I Lieberman Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Carole I Lieberman?

Grateful for Dr. Lieberman

Most psychiatrists that I have seen only want to push medications, get me out the door in 10 minutes, and not listen to my problems. Dr. Lieberman is not like that. She gives 45 minute sessions and wants to help me figure out what's underneath my symptoms. She is experienced, knowledgable, compassionate and caring. If I miss a session (which is rare), she calls to see if I am ok and want to reschedule. Her office staff is always respectful and professional when I call. I am truly grateful to have found Dr. Lieberman.

Adult ADHD

Dr. Carole I Lieberman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.