More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Carole T Macaulay
Dr. Carole T Macaulay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Whittier, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Carole T Macaulay has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Carole T Macaulay has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Carole T Macaulay has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 3
Office address and phone number have changed. Now at 7947 Painter Ave in Whittier, 562-698-6089, working with Dr. Jana Wells. Dr. Macaulay is an excellent physician. She is considerate, takes time to talk about concerns, and I feel very confident and comfortable with her. Extremely approachable and accessible.
31 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1987
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Carole T Macaulay accepts the following insurance providers.
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
Locations & DirectionsPreferred Dermatology Medical, 7947 Painter Ave, Whittier, CA
Dr. Carole T Macaulay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Whittier, CA.