The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carole Most
Dr. Carole Most, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellflower, CA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Most is affiliated with West Anaheim Medical Center, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower and Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center. Dr. Most has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Carole Most has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Carole Most has the following 3 expertise
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Showing 5 of 5
I was treated by Dr. Most & received the highest quality of medical care. She is a brilliant, up-to-date practicing M.D. She exhibits a high level of professionalism & yet compassion & care for her patients. Her communication skills are very direct, while educating the patient. I highly recommend Carole Most, M.D. My only regret is that there are not 5 stars to rate her.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Most is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
West Anaheim Medical Center
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Bellflower Medical Center
33 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions9400 Rosecrans Ave, Bellflower, CA
Dr. Carole Most is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellflower, CA.