Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Carole B Rizzo
Carole B Rizzo is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomfield Hills, MI. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
1750 S Telegraph Rd Ste 104
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Carole B Rizzo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Carole B Rizzo has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 9
Not a good experience
Self-verified patient of Carole B Rizzo - Posted on September 4th, 2018
Waited over 3 hrs for first appointment in lobby. Just a check up. Seemed to be overly procedure-happy although I was pretty healthy and continued to be in follow up with a different doctor months later. At a follow up appointment two weeks later for blood work results (after initial checkup) she didn’t even know why I was there. She said, “are you here for your first exam?”I had to tell her she had blood work results. She then went and found them. During a follow up ultrasound her staff proceeded to discuss an 80+ year old lady’s case, and how bad her ultrasound looked (for pathological disease) in front of me. Would never go back. Unprofessional and lack of trust with this doctor.
Self-verified patient of Carole B Rizzo - Posted on September 30th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Carole B Rizzo - Posted on September 16th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Carole B Rizzo - Posted on June 9th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Carole B Rizzo - Posted on January 15th, 2014
Carole B Rizzo Accepts the Following Insurance
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
More about Carole B Rizzo
My practice is focused on pediatric, adolescent, and adult gynecology with emphasis on management of menopause. I have a firm commitment to education of women on matters involving health care and I use video presentation and illustrations to help them understand the complex issues of sexually transmitted disease, sexual dysfunction, and the consequences of menopause. My office setting was created to promote serenity and peace. The examination chairs are specially designed to accommodate disabled individuals. I love my work of providing primary health care to women of all ages. Dr. Rizzo was recognized as one of the area's most respected obstetrician/gynecologists in Hour Detroit magazine's "Top Docs" rankings for 2005.
Locations & DirectionsWomen Caring for Women, 1750 S Telegraph Rd Ste 104, Bloomfield Hills, MI
Take a minute to learn about Carole B Rizzo in Bloomfield Hills, MI, in this video.
Carole B Rizzo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.