Dr. Carole J Smith Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Carole J Smith?

Great PCP!

Dr Smith is fantastic. Great overall experience.

I was not happy with my experience with Dr Smith. I called for appointments on at least 2 occasions and she refused to see me. My blood pressure was also high when I did visit the office but was never offered any thing to help with that problem I also requested that she contact me so I could speak to her directly regarding my concerns. She never called me. I have changed doctors and am now getting the care I need including low dose blood pressure medication. Although she was a very nice person I was not impressed with her.

Disappointing Experience

I'm disappointed with Dr. Smith, as I've had some recent medical issues and she hasn't been available to make recommendations or answer questions. the nurse practitioner is great, however I would like to have some contact with me PCP, particularly when encountering a serious medical issue. I feel as though my only option is urgent care or the NP. I've been informed that Dr. Smith does not call patients, regardless of what is happening. the only way to reach her is through the portal and the response takes a very long time. It's difficult to even speak with one of the RNs in the office when you call; you're left to leave messages with the receptionist. I've met her a couple of times and she seems nice, but if you really have a medical condition that requires attention or recommendations, follow up and access are very poor.

Dr Smith is awesome! She is friendly and makes me feel at ease. A good listener and amazing physician.

A great family doctor!

Dr Smith made me feel completely relaxed, and I was so nervous to go in and discuss my problems since I never goto the doctor! She did not rush me, she made me feel like I was talking to a friend and she really helped me. The whole office staff were friendly and exceptional. I would highly recommend her to family and friends.

Cannot reccomend her highly enough!

Dr. Smith never makes me feel rushed, and I always know that she's really listening to me (not as common a trait as you'd hope a doctor would have - but she has it!). The quality of care I've received from her has been excellent, and the staff at her office is always friendly and helpful!

Dr. Carole J Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke, MA.