Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carole A Warnes has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Carole A Warnes has the following 24 expertise
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Unstable Angina
- Pathologic Constriction
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Heart Catheterization
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Eisenmenger Complex
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Pregnancy Complications, Cardiovascular
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Coronary Disease
- High Cholesterol
Dr. Carole A Warnes has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 5
Dr. Warnes is an incredible, caring doctor. I had surgery 17 months and she was by my side the entire way. She is an outstanding diagnostician who is committed to her patients 100 percent. I will return yearly from CT to Minnesota because of the confidence I have in her. She is a role model beyond compare.
Dr. Warnes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Carole A Warnes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Carole A Warnes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.