Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carolee V Jones has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Carolee V Jones has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Carolee V Jones is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Jones is smart and professional. I had a difficult first pregnancy and she gave me an accurate diagnosis and performed well on my surgery but when it comes to relaying bad news she needs to improve. She was very blunt and not very good at comforting me and my husband. She also did not follow up for almost 5 days after I saw a specialist. I would recommend her for regular OBGYN appointments but not for pregnancy, especially if there are any issues.
Dr. Jones is an exceptional Physician . She is caring, efficient and treated me like I was important to her. Her compassion and follow-up on any testing was outstanding. She is the best....but her office people are jerks. My husband and I moved to another State...and I flew in just to see her for yearly check ups. My plane was late arriving in and I ended up about 10 minutes late for my appointment...so her sarcastic receptionist told me that I would have to reschedule....really? So...I asked for the Office Manager....who said that it was the office policy. Now...I get it if I lived in Omaha....but I live in Ohio. The manager said I should get a physician there....so I did. I do miss Dr. Jones but I will never miss their office people. Apparently they don't understand cash paying patients....or that patients are why they have jobs.
Dr. Jones really takes the time to listen to what you are saying and treats you like a human being instead of a symptom she is trying to treat. I really appreciated the fact, that she takes the time to get to you as a patient and even talks about herself, so you get to know the woman and the doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Jones is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Carolee V Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMethodist Physicians Clinic Womens Center, 717 N 190th Plz Ste 2200, Elkhorn, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carolee V Jones in this video.
Dr. Carolee V Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkhorn, NE.