Dr. Carolina G Conti Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Carolina G Conti?

First Time Visit

The first visit is always interesting as you're getting to know someone; however, Dr. Conti did spend time going over my records and asked questions when necessary. I think this might just work. Time will tell!

Clinically adequate

I was Ms. Conti's patient for roughly a year; a very uncomfortable year. She appeared for every visit in a foul mood and a sour look on her face. She was very good at giving multiple referrals and sort of portioning out my various health problems. But she scores zero in bedside manner, patience, and in listening to her client. One gets the feeling that she very simply regards your visit as an inconvenience, best to be gotten over with as quickly as possible.

Dr conti is very knowledgeable and thorough. She recognizes problems other docters wouldn't bother to look for or treat. She listens to concerns and addresses them. When I had a workplace injury, she put my wellbeing first. She advocated for me and respected my privacy in spite of pressure and harassment from my boss and his insurance company. Good doctor overall. The only thing I feel she should work on is promptness, because her wait times can be well over an hour. She'll even book two patients at the same time, because she has a lot of no shows. But when they both show up, one patient is just stuck waiting.