Have you seen Dr. Carolina G Sierra?

Dr Carolina Sierra

I am a Nurse for 33 yrs and have worked with many physicians. I was privileged to have worked closely with Dr Sierra as well as having her as my personal physician. She is by far the most knowledgeable physician I have know, along with her outstanding commitment to her patients. She is dedicated to their well being and is always available to them. She is a true asset to the Medical Profession.

I absolutely love Dr. Sierra...she pinpointed my diagnosis and I have lost 70 lbs in 11 months. Never felt better and I owe it all to Dr. Sierra

Dr. Sierra has been a wonderful doctor for me, I would highly recomend her!

The Best Doctor

I got my life back!

gave me back my life

had gone to so many endocrine specialists and she took the time to go over diet, etc.Lost 50 pounds and owe her all.

Very Satisfied

I have gone to Dr. Sierra. I also went to her predecessor, Joseph Greenberg, M.D. I find her to be very helpful with explaining how metabolism and weight loss work. I recommend her enthusiastically and without reservation.

I owe my life to Dr. Sierra. I was morbidly obese with a fatty liver and on the cusp of developing diabetes. She offered me several options on how to address the issue and helped me through it all. I am in the right weight class my bloodwork is normal and I feel great. I am still following her program and could not be happier. Sheis the greatest and if you are looking for a caring and brilliant doctor you should go to her.

Dr. Carolina Sierra is a caring person

I am writing this comment to highly recommend Dr. Sierra, she is a caring and kind person who has an excellent bedside manner. Dr. Sierra has been practicing medicine for many years and is very competent and an excellent clinician.

She does not really practice Medicine..all she does is push pills! If you have a real medical issue go to someone else!!

Dr. Carolina G Sierra is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.