Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Caroline O Abolade has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Caroline O Abolade has the following 13 expertise
- Bipolar Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
Showing 4 of 27
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caroline O Abolade - Posted on November 14th, 2016
I love this office. Office staff are very friendly. The office is very cozy and home like which i like, makes me feel comfortable where most offices are cold like and beautiful decor. Dr. Abolade is awesome, she tells you the truth not what you want to hear or just give you what you ask for because you said so, that was was a problem for me at first but i had to think about that because I am not the Dr., she is and that's why I came to her in the first place to help me not hinder me.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caroline O Abolade - Posted on November 11th, 2016
Dr. Abolade has been an incredible and by far the best doctor I have seen. Dr. Abolade has really taken the time to understand what I am going through. She has taken the time to adequately prescribe the right medications for me . Since seeing Dr. Abolade my symptoms have improved and I feel like a new person. Being able to live life day to day without a constant feeling of fear and overwhelming anxiety has been wonderful. I wish I would have came to Dr. Abolade long ago! I recommend Dr. Abolade to anyone that needs help! Hands down best Dr. on this side of town!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caroline O Abolade - Posted on May 11th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caroline O Abolade - Posted on October 27th, 2008
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Caroline O Abolade is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.