Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Caroline Barton
Dr. Caroline Barton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in New Orleans, LA and New Orleans, LA (and 1 other location). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Management. Dr. Barton is affiliated with Ochsner Baptist Medical Center, Kenner Regional Medical Center and Touro Infirmary. She speaks English.
Dr. Caroline Barton has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
Dr. Caroline Barton has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Caroline Barton has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
This so call Neurologist is crazy, nasty, and unprofessional by all means. She shoved her hand in my face and told me to shut up bc I was talking too much. She said my seizures are fake and she cant help me, told me about all kinds of vitamins to get at whole food store. Her appearance is not one of a doctor. She looks dirty and smelled like she haven't bathed in weeks, oh God how can I forget her chewing gum while talking me, like a horse mouth wide open and smacking. I wouldn't recommend a dog to her. This puts a really bad name for that place! Her poor nurse was the only good in that place, she was very polite and professional.
very difficult to make the actual appointment, on the phone, waiting on the phone, then the transfer is seemingly poor. It's always been that way, a long long delay in getting to actually making the actual appointment. I do not mean waiting for a appointment to see the dr. I mean, just getting through a telephone line and to a person to make the appointment.
Dr. Barton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Kenner Regional Medical Center
17 Years Experience
Stony Brook University
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Caroline Barton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.